Tuesday

Lovely Nordic Home in the Netherlands

No comments:
 


When you own a Scandinavian design blog you're bound to experience some jealousy now and then, but sometimes you come across a home where jealousy hits you a little harder :-) This was definitely the case when I came across the Instagram feed from Liane from Scandifan. Her spacious home is so minimalistic and cool, I love it! Recurring blue and green elements give the home a peaceful atmosphere, which I really like. The office seems like a really nice place to work and my favourite brands HAY and Muuto are very well represented here! And well, the Nomess mirror is heading straight towards my wishlist, as well as the HAY About a Lounge Chair, which will probably (let's be honest) always be there :-) I actually met this lovely lady and her boyfriend and we chatted about our love for design and we exchanged inside travel tips for Copenhagen and Stockholm :) Make sure to follow her feed!



Photo sources: Liane from Scandifan, used with kind permission :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff